TERMS AND CONDITION OF “HONDA BUDDY/LOYALTY PROGRAMME”
1. Honda 2W or 4W customers are only eligible to qualify for “HONDA BUDDY LOYALTY PROGRAMME” hereinafter referred to as the “HBLP”.
2. Employees of Honda Cars (I) Ltd. and its Dealers and their employees, DSAs and their employees, who are owners of Honda 2 W or 4 W are not eligible to qualify for this HBLP. In case of partnership/proprietorship firm, existing customer shall be eligible in the same name as per the existing 2W/4W registration certificate.
3. 3. This programme HBLP shall be run through our website www.hondacarindia.com where a link under the TAG “Honda Buddy Loyalty Programme” under which it is mandatory for (Honda 2W or 4W) customer to register themselves as per procedure mentioned therein.
4. The Programme HBLP has 2 parts. One is Loyalty and second is Buddy or Referrals.
Honda (2W/4W owner) in order to register themselves and activate his/ her account need to click on the link “Honda Buddy Loyalty Programme” mentioned on the website www.hondacarindia.com
That once Honda (2W/4W owner) clicks the button he will be prompted to put his/her personal details as mentioned in the Vehicle Registration Certificate, his email ID, and current Honda Car details. In case of 2W customer, he / she has to input details of currently owned Honda 2Wheeler like Vehicle Registration No. and colored scan copy of original vehicle registration certificate to be submitted online on the site; intended Honda car to be bought and his / her personal details.
Immediately an email containing the activation link shall be sent to the customer’s registered email id and One Time password (OTP) to his registered mobile no. The combination of both these steps shall activate his/her account.
The submitted scan document (uploaded by 2wheeler customer in the HBLP portal) – Registration Certificate, shall be verified by the selling dealer of Honda Cars for name, address, identity of the owner of the 2W. If the document submitted is not valid then his registration will be cancelled and the said person shall not be eligible to qualify for this programme HBLP.
In case of 4wheeler customer, the colored scan copy of the Original RC (Front & Back side) or Temporary RC RTO Challan Receipt & Insurance policy can be uploaded any time in between registration to generating the voucher of the earned points. The submitted scan document (uploaded by 4wheeler customer in the HBLP portal) – colored scan of Original Registration Certificate or RTO Challan Receipt of temporary registration and insurance policy, shall be verified by the auditors appointed by Honda Cars for name, address, identity of the owner of the 2W. If the document submitted is not valid then his registration will be cancelled and the said person shall not be eligible to qualify for this programme HBLP.
In case of a 2W customer purchasing a new Honda Car, the new car shall be billed in the name of the same customer.
In case of a 4W customer purchasing a new Honda Car, the new car can be billed under his/her name. In case of his/her blood relations/spouse/friends etc, existing 4W customer may use the Buddy option.
Upon purchase of the new car, the Honda customer’s account shall be uploaded with 5000 points (till 30th Nov’15 the points were 3000).
To encash these points, the customer has to print the Voucher for the points to be encashed in multiples of 500 (can be changed based on the matrix approved from time to time by HCIL) and present the voucher at any of the Honda Cars dealer for Service, spares, accessories, insurance, next new car purchase, next insurance etc. These services can be taken only against the new car purchased for a 2W customer and either new or existing car for the 4W customer. The unique identity of the transaction shall be the VIN number of the new car purchased and the unique Voucher no. presented for encashment.
Voucher generated in Name of one dealer and specified location cannot be redeemed at any other dealer and location.
Dealer shall debit the services rendered upto the voucher value to Honda Cars (I)Ltd raising a debit note with the corresponding value Voucher with unique no. generated by the customer from the system with the invoice against the VIN no.. for the services rendered.
In case a customer sells his car post credit of the points, these points credited to the account shall lapse and can be encashed only in the combination of Customer name + Vin no. as entered for the first time in the HBLP portal and HCIL records.
This is valid only for Honda Car Owners (4W).
Honda (4W owner) who want to avail the benefits of the HBLP have to mandatorily register in the link “Honda Buddy Loyalty Programme” mentioned on the website www.hondacarindia.com
On clicking the link mentioned hereinabove an activation message shall be sent to the customer’s registered email id and One Time password (OTP) to his registered mobile no. The combination of both these steps shall activate his/her account.
In this case (buddy), the colored scan copy of the Original RC (Front & Back side) or Temporary RC RTO Challan Receipt & Insurance policy can be uploaded any time in between registration to generating the voucher of the earned points. The submitted scanned document (uploaded by 4wheeler customer in the HBLP portal) – colored scan of Original Registration Certificate or RTO Challan Receipt of temporary registration and insurance policy, shall be verified by the auditors appointed by Honda Cars for name, address, identity of the owner of the 4W. If the document submitted is not valid then his registration will be cancelled and the said person shall not be eligible to qualify for this programme HBLP.
Using this login, this Honda 4W customer can give us referrals for purchase of a new Honda car. This Honda 4W customer shall be sent a confirmation sms and email thanking for the referral. The referred customer, shall also be sent a message informing about the receipt of his reference from the Honda 4W customer.
When the referred customer purchase the Honda Car, the Honda 4 W customer’s account shall be credited with points against the model purchased.
Honda Cars India Ltd would be authorized to take any legal action against the VIN Customer or against anyone who acts without the knowledge of an existing VIN Customer attempting to commit fraud, misrepresentation, cheating, forgery or any kind of concealment of facts for availing the benefits of the scheme. Honda will send a sms OTP (One Time Password) as well as the email link for enabling the VIN customer to login to the site and keep him/her informed of the use/misuse of his/her VIN.
Each time a car is purchased through the reference of this VIN, the messages shall go to the existing customer.
In addition to this, Honda customer shall also receive sms/email alerts from the system of Mr. PQR’s enquiry status like, Test Drive given, Contacted/Lost, Invoiced, and Delivered.
In case of a clash on the same VIN coming under Loyalty and Referral or two referrals for the same customer/VIN purchased, only Loyalty shall be credited and Referral Enquiry at dealership from which the final purchase happens shall be credited with the relevant points.
7. Honda Cars India Ltd. shall not be responsible for any change in or non-availability of products at the time of redemption and the same would not give the customer any right to raise any claim or institute legal proceedings against Honda or its dealer.
8. Honda Cars India Ltd. shall not be responsible for any loss of whatever nature resulting from the usage of any product or gift item.
9. Honda Cars India Ltd. does not provide for any warranty and do not make any representation as to the quality of the goods and services and will not be responsible if the goods/services are unsatisfactorily in any way. Remedy if any would lie solely against the manufacturer/service provider of the said goods/services.
10. The value of the products/services mentioned in the scheme is subject to change without prior notice of the same to the customer.
11. Honda Cars India Ltd. reserves the right to add and/or modify, change or vary all or any of the terms and conditions of the scheme or withdrawal of the scheme at any time, without assigning any reason and without any previous notice to its VIN customers.
12. Delivery of the product/services is indicative only and is subject to “force majeure” conditions. The term “force majeure” means any circumstances of which could not have been avoided even if all due care has been exercised, including but not limited to act of god, war or threat of war, riot, civil strike, hostilities, political unrest, government action, industrial dispute, natural or other disaster, nuclear accident, terrorist activity, sabotage, blockage, embargo, weather conditions, transport strike, fire, flood, typhoon, tempest drought, short supply of labour, fuel, raw material or manufactured produce or otherwise preventing on hindering proper implementation.
13. That in case of Dispute/ differences with the customer the same shall be resolved amicably through conciliation. In case the same is not so resolved, it shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties as per the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended upto -date. The place of Arbitration shall be only New Delhi.
14. That only the courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to try and entertain a dispute between the parties.